(Information provided for educational purposes only; please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days.)
- An especially important remedy for people who have been maltreated, abused or humiliated in the past. They are later withdrawn and serious and are not likely to stand up for themselves.
- Are likely to produce psychosomatic illnesses later.
(From the anthroposophic and homeopathic literature and from clinical experience):
- Urogenital tract inflammations
- Burning after urination
- Itchy warts
- Recurrent styes
- Back pain
- Palpitations triggered by emotions
- Feels life is unfair, being continuously wronged
- Badly tolerated abstinences
- Tremble inwardly with fear